Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tree Assembly 101

I grew up in Iowa 1/2 mile from Strum's Christmas Tree Farm. So buying a fake tree was new to me. Big-dub had 11 trees to choose from! Who knew! Tree #9 was the most real looking, "Aspen Pine". Last year we bought a pretty Norfolk pine in a pot, then we planted it out in the yard, it's still alive!

The kids were happy to assemble this new tree. A few shouts and mix ups later, our tree was up and looking festive. A trimmed tree, Chipmunks Christmas CD, advent calendar, and some cookies later I am officially in the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara! I love what you are doing here! It is fantastic! I know what you mean about the fake trees! Ben was having troubles putting it together and my advice was to look at the picture on the side of the box!

    ReplyDelete